- Read/watch reviews before purchasing (we all know products work differently from person 2 person, but you can get a generally idea of the product before spending your money.)
- Find a product you like and stick with what works (if you love it and it works, why change?!)
- Get what you need (if you don't have a need for it, don't get it!)
- Find a way to use what you have (if its manageable....mix it and give it a try, you may like it.)
- Take a look at what have been spent on products that don't work for you (depending on your preference for hair products, this habit can get expensive!) o_O
I want to find the best products for my girls' curls and get the best results! So far, so good....