Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Deep Conditioning Locs w/ Homemade Deep Conditioner


I love, love, love this deep conditioner.  It leaves the hair so soft and super moisturized.  Not to mention it has to be one of the easiest recipes I've ever done!  Deep Conditioning has always been apart of BG "S" hair regimen but not since loc'ing.  As many of you know or don't know, one of my favorite store bought deep conditioners is the Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Anti-Breakage Masque.  I am a little nervous to use this product due to the possibility of buildup in the locs since its so thick and creamy.   So for now this homemade deep conditioner will be our new deep conditioner. After all her locs is still HAIR and her hair LOVES some coconut oil :)

Deep conditioning the hair have MANY benefits. Check out the benefits of deep conditioning your hair HERE.

What is your favorite homemade deep conditioner?

3 comments:

  1. L-OVE the ingredients here miss. I have a couple of Q's:

    Is the coconut oil you used unrefined? If so does it actually smell of coconut? I have a refined version, works great but no smell and having never bought any before I've no idea if coconut oil has a scent in any form.

    Thanks,

    P.S. BG 'S' locs are so awesome!! I can't believe how much they're maturing.

    NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, they are maturing very fast!

    Yes the coconut oil is organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra-virgin coconut oil. It has a refreshing, light coconut smell which I can smell all day, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I'm gonna me some organic, unrefined, cold-pressed, extra virgin coconut oil soon because as good as olive oil is, I still want nice smelling hair lol :))

      Delete