Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ponytails and Two-Strand Twists with a Heart (I guess...)

My very first hairstyle with a heart :)

This style was done on BG "M" about a month ago (I know, I know...don't judge me).  The summer break was coming to an end and her hair was doing some serious shedding (this could have been from all the swimming).  So I wanted to give her a quick and simple style along with a good protein deep conditioning treatment.  I used the Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pak (Deep Penetrating Conditioner) and must say I was definitely pleased.  I left this deep conditioner in her hair about 45 minutes and it took very well to her hair. The hair was soft, moisturized, manageable and in better condition overall. The shedding was also reduced drastically.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there miss, glad to be a part of your daughter's hair journeys. This do really suites her and I'm sure it was a breeze after the deep conditioning. Lucky her, because of your growing knowledge she gets salon treatment at home!

    All the best for you and your family :))))

    NL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there and thanks for stopping by and joining us! Lol @ salon treatment at home (love it) and yes it was certainly a breeze.

      Delete