Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Product Review: Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter

This one is way pass due...lol!

Camille Rose Naturals Almond Jai Twisting Butter

Cost: $16.99 (www.camillerosenaturals.com) or (Target)
Size: 8 oz
Scent: Sweet & Pleasant (Cake)
Consistency: Thick, rich and creamy

What They Say:
Our botanical blend of oils and butters will aid in managing course/thick hair, leaving a soft and smoother feel. Softens and moisturizes hair while nourishing the scalp and stimulating growth.

BEST TWISTING BUTTER EVER! ACHIEVE  THE ULTIMATE SOFT FULLY TWIST OUT WITH A COMBINATION OF ALMOND MILK, ALMOND OIL, JOJOBA, HEMP AND A DRIZZLE OF HONEY. YOUR STYLE WILL BE ELONGATED, SILKY AND HELD IN PLACE!

What I Say:
I have been using this product on and off for over a year now (typical PJ) but this twisting butter is the truth.com and I have tried a lot of butters/creams, lol.  I have tried this product a couple different ways and found that I like it best on dry hair although it also works well on damp hair.  Unlike other twisting butters I have used, there is no need to spritz water to the hair first which is a BIG deal especially after stretching the hair.  The consistency of the product is very light and goes on very smooth and even helps detangle the hair.  It is packed with oils and penetrates the hair very nicely, leaving the hair very moisturized and supple! This twisting butter doesn't give any hold but that's not an issue for us.  It is an excellent twisting butter and I definitely recommend trying it, it can also be used as a leave-in.  The bonus for me: you can get this on the ground at Target!

Ingredients:
Deionized water,behentrimonium methosulfate (BTMS)cetearyl alcohol, prunus dulcis(almond milk), prunusdulcis (almond)oil, cucurbita pepo(pumpkin)seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice)bran oil, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia nut)seed oil,olea europaea (olive)fruit oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, ulmus fulva bark extract (slippery elm), ricinus communis(castor)seed oil, aloe barbadensis(aloe)leaf juice< honey, camellia sinensis(green tea)leaf extract, phenoxyethanol/caprylyl glycol(optiphen). sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!

**** I give this product a 5 out of 5 Baby Curls****

1 comment:

  1. This was my experience with the butter too! It is EXCELLENT! I haven't used it for awhile, but I always know I can go back to it if I need to.

    ReplyDelete