Sunday, May 6, 2012

Washing Mini Two-Strand Twists



So I decided to wash BG'S hair on Friday.  My little one loves to roll on the floor and with such a "fun" activity her hair loves to collect all types of dirt, lint, etc.  Not to mention she loves to come home from daycare with some sort of food in her hair!  Plus the pollen is awful for her since she has allergies.  Any who, this process didn't require anything special, I washed her hair exactly the way it was...

The products I used during this process:
  • Curls Curly Q Cleansing Cream (1st Time Using-review to come)
  • Cara B Moisturizing Hair Mist
  • Cara B Leave-In/ Daily Moisturizer
  • Carol's Daughter Hair Balm
I simply washed her mini-twist with the Curly Q Cleansing Cream, gently massaging the scalp, rinsing the scalp and hair thoroughly.  The cleansing cream didn't have much of a lather or a lather at all for that matter so it was very easy to wash away the product.  After washing, I spritz the hair with Cara B Hair Mist and then applied Cara B Leave-In/ Daily Moisturizer.  I then braided the hair to stretch it and allowed it to dry overnight.  The next day I spritz with Cara B Hair Mist, unbraided, applied some hair balm and styled. Voila!

Overall, I didn't have any problems with the twists unraveling due to the size and there was minimal frizz.  Her twists are very soft and moisturized.  I was very pleased with the outcome, considering I thought I would have a mess on my hands!  Pics to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment