Thursday, July 5, 2012

BBH's Frotective Style Challenge (Day 1 & Day 2)


The BBH Frotective Challenge is to have you child to wear his/her BIG HAIR for (4) days...defined fros, curly fros, “puff” styles, frohawks, wash’n go’s, twist outs, braid outs, out-outs, now that's a challenge!!  I was both excited and nervous when I decided to participate in this challenge because I never let BG "S" wear her hair out for more than a day...she is 2 and we all know what 2 year olds do (roll around on the floor, put food in their hair, pull their hair, etc.) Well I went for it and she rocked her very first fro-hawk on yesterday!


**BBH Frotective Challenge Day 1- July 4, 2012 **

This is the braid-out instead of leaving it "out-out",  I decided to do the Fro-Hawk.

Rocking her 1st ever Fro-Hawk.  I styled by gathering (3) puffs going down the middle of her head

I used SM Organic Yucca & Aloe Hair Thickening Growth Milk

**BBH Frotective Challenge Day 2- July 5, 2012** 


I detangled her hair the previous night with Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Detangling Ghee (it was a breeze) and applied Darcy's Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme mixed with a few things to twist.  Applied Qhemet Biologics Oil and removed twists, I then gently separated the hair and placed in puffs. Voila!
Afro Twin Puffs with a Bang

2 comments:

  1. You've inspired us to try our first 'Fro Hawk!
    Check it out: http://discoveringnatural.blogspot.com/2012/07/friday-fun-fun-with-fro.html

    Thanks... Can you tell that I love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank You! I absolutely LOVE her 'Fro-Hawk' and that hair accessory is Gorg!!! ;-)

      Delete