Monday, July 16, 2012

**Product Review: Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm**


Yes, another Qhemet Biologics Review ;o)  LOVE IT!

Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm

Cost: $16.00 (www.qhemetbiologics.com)
Size:  8.0 oz
Scent: Light Citrus
Consistency: The texture of honey

What They Say:Our pure and natural hydrating balm leaves dense, coarse and dry hair touchably soft, moist and supple. 

What I Say:This stuff is awesome!  If your hair desires moisture, this is another QB product for you.  This product gives extra hydration.  It makes the hair very soft and leaves the hair feeling super moisturized.  Due to reviews, I first tried this product by mixing it with the QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream and fell in LOVE!  I have officially found my styling aid for twists, twist-outs, etc. The texture is very much like honey but is very easy to apply the hair.  It leaves the hair feeling a little sticky if used on dry hair so I prefer it on damp hair.  This product is good on its own but GREAT when mixed with the AOHC.  It is a little costly as well but worth every penny! I will use this product as a styler and to keep the ends of the hair moisturized.  Update: I will use this product as is to moisturize BG "S" locs after washing.  Here is the post where I styled BG "S" hair with the combo. Another staple from QB!

Ingredients:Pure Olive Oil, expressed from the fruit seeds of the noble and majestic Olive tree, delivers softness and emollience. Pure Grapeseed Oil delivers shine, softness and lubricity. MSM nourishes scalp and encourages healthy growth while pure wildflower honey and vegetable glycerin contribute lasting moisture and softness.  Does not contain mineral oil, lanolin, proteins, silicones, artificial fragrances, dyes or parabens.

*Color may vary from batch to batch from yellow to green due to the natural color variance in Olive and Grapeseed Oils.

**** I give this product a 5 out of 5 Baby Curls**** 

1 comment:

  1. hi, i deal with really dry hair that even hates the amla and olive cream and I used this balm all sorts of ways with meh results. Anyway I got the idea to mix it in with tresseme naturals moisturizing conditioner which is my regular deep conditioner and OMG my hair was the softest and moisturized it has EVER been after deep conditioning! It's unprecedented! I don't know why I never thought to mix it since I used to mix in evoo and honey to my DC regularly (but never got these results). I'm pretty excited and plan to DC twice a week till my hair is happy!

    Anyway, just wanted to share another way you can use this. I want to try it the combo on my mom's hair too...can't wait!

    btw your babies are beautiful!God bless and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete