Friday, June 8, 2012

Graduation Day for BG "M"! Party Bun on Shoulder Length Hair

So yesterday was a big day for BG "M". She was officially promoted from Kindergarten to 1st Grade! Yayy!!!  Well, I just got back in town from celebrating my birthday and needless to say I am still exhausted and in need of some serios sleep o_O. I had to take-out her box braids, wash and style her hair the night before graduation.  I literally didn't have a clue as to how I wanted to style her hair until Tuesday when I came across the Party Bun Post by KandyLandKurls (life saver).  The style was inspired by Une Autre Naturelle, can you say absolutely gorg!  I was a little nervous about how it would turn out but I just went for it.  I did this style on damp hair. Its not identical but it'll due, lol.
After removing her box braids, I washed with Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and conditioned with Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner.  I parted the hair into six sections.  With each section I applied Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, followed with Carol's Daughter Hair Balm.  I secured the base of the hair with two rubber bands and began twisting.  After twisting each section, I followed the steps and began securing the hair accordingly.  Just as simple as putting on shoes and she LOVED IT!    :-D


This style is very quick and simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment